Thursday, February 10, 2011

Want to be a blog author?

I have added several folks as authors to Jon's blog in the hopes that those having interaction wih him during this phase of his recovery will post updates for the rest of us to see. I focused on folks who told me they were hoping to visit him while he is in Bakersfield, but I am happy to add anyone who asks! Let me know with an email if I should add you.

Whether you make it to Bakersfield or just have a few interactions on phone or by text with Jon, you are welcome to blog about it. Your blog need not be long or share anything personal or private.... Just focus on the pieces of your impressions which will help those who love Jon stay in touch with his progress as he recovers from the brain injury, as well as any particular help his friends and family might provide as he moves through this. Of course, any encouraging thoughts you can share to keep the rest of us staying positive will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you all so much for everything you have already done to show your love and concern and support for Jon. He notices and appreciates it all, even when he is not able to remember a visit the next day. I know the love and caring he has been experiencing has made a huge difference in his recovery so far. Let's keep it going!

No comments:

Post a Comment